XtremepowerUS??í5ft??írail mill guide system, with four wood fixing plates and 2 fastening reinforcement. The rail mill guide can be combined with the chainsaw mill and sawmill (sold seperatly), creating a straight and level first cut along with a log. It is a perfect tool for homeowners, woodworkers, arborists, and sawyers.
- For Various Use – The chainsaw mill guide is perfect for homeowners, woodworkers, & carpenters to cut cedar, walnut, and oak and converts rough logs into beautiful slabs
- Adjustable Rail Guide – The Rail Mill tool has a parallel bar that can have its distance adjusted from the chainsaw bar to provide different thickness slabs
- Stability – XtremepowerUS 5ft rail guide system in combination with the saw mill allow smooth sliding for the mill creates a straight and level first cut along a log
- Aluminum & Galvanized Steel – The brackets are made of high-quality aluminum and galvanized steel construction, creating less vibration and are virtually unbreakable
- Easy Installation – We offer necessary assembly and installation hardware. It is easy for you to install in minutes.
- Application: Mill Guide Rail
- Color: Silver
- Material: Aluminum/Steel
- Length: 5 feet
- Work with: Saw Mill
- Chainsaw Included: No
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Chainsaw Rail Guide
- Pair of Work Glove