Stark Commercial Grade Ratchet Tie Down provides extra stability for traveling long distances. It can be used for the heaviest loads often hauled on a large trailer or flatbed; large equipment, larger tractors, vehicles. The polyester material ??íprovides webbing that is stronger and more abrasion resistant than standard webbing. It has high-capacity, high-visibility webbing that is extra long for securing.
- Heavy Duty Hauling – Commercial Grade Ratchet Tie Down provides extra stability for traveling long distances. It can be used for the heaviest loads often hauled on a large trailer or flatbed; large equipment, larger tractors, vehicles and much more
- 10,000lbs Capacity – The 27 feet. of extra strong webbing gives you reliability when you most need it. This is designed for heavy duty commercial users of truck straps. With a breaking strength of 10,000 lbs. and a 3,333 lb. WLL (Working Load Limit)
- Flat Hook Type – Each strap includes a ratchet buckle with a plated flat hook for extra strength and a secure connection to side rails or stake pockets
- Robust Ratchet – The 4″ wide handle ratchet mechanism (and wire flat-hooks!) are made of zinc-coated steel to protect against rust and corrosion. The large release lever makes it easy to tension the strap
- Sturdy Strap – Made out of heavy duty polyester webbing that is UV Ray resistant and won’t tear or stretch even when wet.
- Color: Yellow
- Material: Steel, Polypropylene, Polyester
- Type: Ratchet Strap
- Breaking Strength (lbs): 10,000
- Working Load (lbs): 3,333
- Strap Length: (ft.): 27
- Strap Width (in.): 2
- Fastener Type: Flat-Hook
- 1 x Ratchet Tie Down