Stark Argon Set is compatible with a range of gases, including CO2 as well as argon, and designed to reduce and control pressure levels, this MIG/TIG Welding Argon Regulator is a useful product for any welder. This flowmeter gauges is perfect for MIG and TIG Welding Applications.
- Wide Range of Application – Idea choice for welding, cutting ,chemical and electronics industry
- Argon/CO2 Regulator For Welding – The Argon Regulator is a ideal choice for professional TIG / MIG welding applications, which can be used to reduce and control pressure levels. Whether you are a welding beginner or a seasoned professional,you will found that argon regulators is very easy to use
- Argon Flowmeter With Pressure Gauge – Argon flowmeter is equipped with pressure gauge, allowing you to view how much gas is left in the tank range 0 to 3,500psi
- CGA580 Inlet Connection – The pressure regulator is suitable for standard Argon / O2 / N2 Tanks with CGA-580 Inlet Connection. Able to connect the welding hose via female 5/8UNF-18RH fitting
- Hose Included – 6ft Hose Quick Connect Fitting enable your tanks at a safe distance from your welding projects.
- Material: PC & Copper
- Fitting Type: CGA-580
- Volume Range: 0-25 LPM (kgf/c??ä?¡)
- Pressure Range: 0-3500 PSI
- kgf/c??ä?¡ Range: 0-250 kgf/c??ä?¡
- Hose ID: 3/16″ and the OD is 5/16″
- Hose Length: 6ft
- Welder Regulator Argon/CO2 Flow Meter
- Argon Hose