Ideal for use at outdoor events, the next DIY project or emergency backup power in the case of an outage, the PM7500 is up to the task. The PM7500 features a steel frame and a compact design with integrated wheels and handle that makes it easy to move and put in place. With 7500 starting watts and 6000 running watts, this generator is powerful and versatile enough to power tools for your next DIY project and to provide emergency backup power in the case of an outage. The PM7500 is equipped with features that make using the generator easy and approachable. The PM7500 is easy to start with POWERDIAL, which integrates the off/run/choke settings into 1 simple-to-use dial. Onboard COsense technology provides powerful protection from hazardous carbon monoxide. The 420cc Generac OHV engine provides consistent power for multiple applications while an 8 Gal. fuel tank delivers up to a 14-hour runtime at 25% load.
- COsense technology stops, alerts, saves, powerful protection from hazardous carbon monoxide
- PowerDial simplifies the startup process with integrated off/run/choke knob
- Powered by Generac 420 cc OHV engine provides consistent power for multiple applications
- 10 in. never-flat wheels and handle for easy transportation
- Covered outlets provide protection from debris and the elements
- Hour meter tracks run time and maintenance intervals