In the event of an outage-such as an electric furnace or multiple central air conditioning units. This allows you to use a smaller generator for standby power and helps eliminate the potential for overload. This contact is not load rated. It may have to be used in conjunction with a PMM module or relay.
- Transfer switch auxiliary contact includes: (Contact, screws, washers)
- Allows a single load to be locked out from generator power
- Is great for homes with high electrical demands
- The generator transfer switch can interrupt the control wire, breaking the signal needed for the appliance to turn on
- Please also see the new SMM modules which allow large loads, up to 50a, to be load shed without any wiring to the transfer switch!
- Will work with other Generac branded generators, such as: Guardian, Centurion, Watchdog, Bryant, Carrier, Honeywell and Siemens