Thanks to a durable 7/8 in. frame and the power of Generacs 223 cc OHV engine, the C20 chemical pump is able to provide a maximum flow rate of 164 GPM and over 150 ft. of head lift in some of the harshest weather environments. Boasting carbon ceramic seals, the C20s fiberglass reinforced pump housing, volute and 5-vane impeller allow this powerful solution to safely handle corrosive fertilizer and pesticides. The C20 is also easy to use, as it features on-board instructions and key touchpoint icons in addition to a low-oil shutdown and Easy Prime funnel design. From irrigating farmlands to providing rural flood relief, Generac C20 chemical pump provides sturdy and reliable pumping power on any terrain in nearly any climate.
- Durable design reinforced fiberglass pump ideal for clean water, chemical, herbicide, pesticide and fertilizer transfer
- Generac 223cc engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Onboard instructions with icons on key touch points makes this pump easy to use
- Easy prime funnel design for quick and easy priming
- Color-coded suction and discharge ports to ensure correct hose connections
- High performance pump easily pumps up to 164 GPM