This 10 in. Ice Auger Bit for Ice Post Hole Diggers is designed with a die-cast metal fishtail frame and two steel alloy blades for maximum power and efficiency when drilling through the ice. Ideal use for digging and boring underneath the ice that is commonly used for ice fishing application. The Ice Auger Bits are available in both 8 in. and 10 in. diameter sizes to meet the needs of professionals and DIY enthusiasts alike. The shaft size of 3/4 in. is made to fit most common ice auger powerheads with ease.
- 10 in. wide ice auger bit cold-weather tested to rip and shred through ice like butter
- Two steel alloy blades made for maximum strength and resilience for sharper and smoother cuts
- Heavy-duty die-cast metal alloy fishtail point ensures long-lasting durability and corrosion resistance
- Compatible fit for most standard ice auger powerheads with a shaft size of 3/4 in.
- Ideal for ice fishing application when needing to gain access to what is beneath the ice
- Product Type: Ice Auger Bit
- Bit Diameter: 10 in.
- Drilling Depth: 32 in.
- Frame Material: Cast metal
- Blade Material: Steel
- Shaft Size: 3/4 in.
- Dimension: 10??Ñ (L) x 10??Ñ (W) x 32??Ñ (H)
- 10 in. Ice Auger Bit